Welcome to Ronin Fitness, a group of athletes thinking "outside the box"

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday, July 14th 2012

Hey everyone, just as a reminder, no classes today or tomorrow. Here's a quick WOD if you want to workout from home.

Following a dynamic warmup:

AMRAP 5 minutes:
Burpees

Post your completed number of reps in the comments section.

As a guide, try to hit these numbers:
50 or less reps: Novice
50-75 reps: Intermediate
75-100 reps: Advanced
100+ reps: Elite

"The only easy day was yesterday"

3 comments:

  1. I was pressed for time, but I did a 1 mile warm up on the bike then
    AMRAP 5 mins
    25 double unders
    5 ground to overhead with 20# dumbbells


    I blew it out on the first round then had trouble getting through the du on the second round which killed me! did the other rounds unbroken.
    Total:5 rounds
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in W-B yesterday and I could not pass up doing a WOD involving the Dikes and the fitness trail! Pullups, run up the dike, 50 jump ropes, down the dike, 25 burpees, up the dike, 50 jump ropes, down the steps and up the steps 2x's, jump rope, monkey bars, parallel bar walks, 100M sprint, jump rope, 100M sprint, jump rope, T2B,jog 50m, 50 jump ropes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday, I went to Crossfit Honor and completed running Angie. I had to leave early, so I modified the running requirements.
    I did:
    2 laps around the building
    100 pull ups (first 20 blue band, last 80 green band)
    2 laps around the building
    100 push ups (still modified from my knees, but I think I finally have my arm/hand position correct)
    2 laps around the building
    100 abmat sit ups--feeling them today :)
    1 lap around the building
    100 air squats

    Time 36:40

    Note: Everyone else did 3 laps around the building each time!

    ReplyDelete