Welcome to Ronin Fitness, a group of athletes thinking "outside the box"

Monday, July 16, 2012

Tuesday, July 17th 2012

Good work yesterday guys, I saw lots of PR's. Today its going to be
hot, HYDRATE!!

Strength:
6x Sprint 20 seconds for max distance

WOD:
3 Rounds for Time:
Burpee Broadjump 30m
Farmer Carry Tires 150m
15x Turkish Getups

Bring water and something to use for the turkish getups. Both can be accomplished by bringing a gallon jug of water, but it's up to you. Guys might need something heavier.

Bear with me as I get the results from yesterday uploaded.


1 comment:

  1. I have a few pictures from yesterday that I've posted on facebook on my fan page, Digital Mustard. If you don't have facebook and want me to send you the pictures, my email is Karen.Kyker@gmail.com.

    Great Job Yesterday!

    ReplyDelete